We focus on Training out Students on each aspects & ensure that they are placed according to their career aspiratipns & the skillsets they posses. The Department of Training and Placement has some following functions and responsibilities:
- Ensure placement of all students through campus interview.
- Assists students to define their career interest through expert counseling. Availability of updated database and job profile of the companies helps each student to analyze and choose one’s desired company.
- A proper arrangement for Industrial visit for all final year Students are an important function of our department.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill the job requirement to every aspirant.
- Helps to create and develop technocrats, entrepreneurs and business leaders who could strive to improve the quality of human life.
- A feedback mechanism circulates which relates to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the administration (faculty), to ensure that the curriculum does not miss out on the latest industrial trends.
- Training and Placement cell is already operating with special focus on personality and soft skill development, besides corporate culture and leadership building programs.
- Some unique achievements of Training & Placement Cell is to provide live project to the final year students.
- Improving Proficiency in English.
- Locating the Hidden Talents and give platforms for performance.
- Facilitating an atmosphere of competitive edge.
Mr. Vinay Peethambaran
Manager - Training & Placement Dept
Mats No: +91 771 4078995, 4078996 EXT 129