Physical capital to build intellectual resources
The world class infrastructure at MATS inspires Matsonians to apply their mind,
be creative and work hard to chisel their young mind into valuable citizens of the
- Ultra Modern Class Rooms equipped with facilities like the LCD
projector, OHP etc.
- Virtual learning through Video Conferencing facility
- Computer labs with 24 hours internet connectivity
- Air conditioned Auditorium with modern audio-visual aids
- Fully computerized Library with large volumes of books, international
and national magazines, interactive CD-ROMS, Video Cassettes and Audio Tapes.
- Virtual Library provides access to a treasure throve of knowledge
- Sophisticated Garment Construction Lab with imported sewing machines
from Juki, Puff Brother, etc.
- Fashion Art Lab equipped with specially designed drawing tables
with various tools available in the field of fashion.
- Pattern Making Lab consists of specially designed pattern making
table, mannequins / Dress Form, Marking & Cutting Equipments
- Textile Dyeing Lab to learn about different Wet Process i.e. dyeing,
Printing, fabric-making with new variety of yarns, surface ornamentation, dye, use
of Different Finishes, etc.
- CAD / CAM Lab with computer graphics integrated suite of software
for pattern design, automatic pattern grading pattern detailing marker making.
- Plant Tissue Culture facility equipped with 24 hour air conditioned,
temperature monitored, Culture Room for storage of various cultures like callus,
meristem and pollen culture.
- Microbiology Lab equipped with research grade binocular and trinocular
microscopes, a microbial culture room and all other facilities for cultivation of
bacteria, fungi, protozoa and other micro – organisms.
- State-of-the-art Genetics Lab catering to a wide variety of experiments
and subjects in the field
- Instrumentation Room is supplemented by a variety of instrument
- vortex mixer, UV – Vis spectrophotometer, cooling centrifuges, microfuges, electrophoresis
units, transilluminator and such other instruments
- Chemistry / Biochemistry Lab has some of the best glass wares and
equipments to test the skills and patience of students
- Fitness Center in the form of
a well equipped centrally air-conditioned modern gymnasium
- Sports Center with indoor games
like carom, chess, table tennis, scrabble and others are there to help the Matsonians
- Yoga hall is a spacious and a calm place which can accommodate
at least about 50 persons
- Homely and comfortable MATS Hostel for boys and girls, separately.